Interested in applying to become a member of the MAQPRO Industry Professionnel Program or are you an existing member and have a few unanswered questions? Here are some answers for you, still have more questions? Please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The MAQPRO Australia Industrie Professionnel Program (IPP) is a complimentary membership that provides makeup artists and industry related professionals who work directly with artists, exclusive member benefits that exist to elevate, unite and serve the makeup industry.
Becoming an IPP member is currently free of charge however this may change. Number of accepted IPP members may be capped at Maqpro Australia’s sole discretion.
NOTE: Maqpro Australia does not issue physical membership cards for the Industrie Professionnel Program.
The benefits of an IPP member include:
Maqpro Australia cannot guarantee that any of the Education, Event, Support and Extra benefits will be held whilst you are a PRO Member. An invitation to an Event is not guaranteed entry as (i) space may be limited and (ii) you may have to purchase a ticket. Maqpro Australia reserves the right to modify the IPP and its benefits at any time and without prior notification.
To become an eligible member of the IPP, you must be a makeup accredited or industry related professional, be able to fulfil the credential requirements to qualify for one of our three PRO membership tiers (Artiste, Protégé or Industrie) and apply online here.
Applications are currently only available for residents in Australia and New Zealand. Maqpro Australia reserves the right to verify your continued eligibility and may amend the credentials at any time.
The credentials required for each tier are listed below.
- Submit Australian or New Zealand LEGAL PHOTO ID and two ARTISTE credentials from within the past twelve months.
- AGENCY REPRESENTATION (URL link to your portfolio within your agencies website).
- CREDITED EDITORIAL (Document / tear sheet published with name credit).
- CALL SHEET/CONTRACT/DEAL MEMO (Pertains to a major TV/film, performance, fashion show, commercial production, or the like).
- IMDb (URL link to IMDb page with your name as makeup artist or assistant).
- PROOF OF ABN / NZBN (Official Australian Business Number – ABN or New Zealand Business Number).
- PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE (URL link to a professional website where the applicant’s name is listed on website, with at least 6 images of your work, the images to feature at least 6 different models).
- CURRENT LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (Reference letter from professional beauty brand or salon detailing artistry position).
- Submit Australian or New Zealand LEGAL PHOTO ID and one PROTÉGÉ credential from within the past twelve months.
- SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT (Relates to the makeup industry that may include one of the following a Statement of Enrolment, Agreement, Receipt of payment or Confirmation of course program on school letterhead including dates of enrolment).
- CALL SHEET/CONTRACT/DEAL MEMO (Name is listed as “Makeup Assistant”).
- IMDb (URL link to IMDb page with your name as “Makeup Assistant”).
- Submit Australian or New Zealand LEGAL PHOTO ID and one INDUSTRIE credential from within the past twelve months.
- ACTIVE PROFESSIONAL LICENSE (Relates to the makeup industry and pertaining to a relevant profession including beauty therapist, hair stylist).
- AGENCY REPRESENTATION (URL link to your portfolio within your agencies website including photographer, motion, stylist, model).
- CREDITED EDITORIAL (Document / tear sheet published within the past twelve months with name credit).
- CALL SHEET/CONTRACT/DEAL MEMO (Pertains to a major TV/film, performance, fashion show, commercial production, or the like within the past twelve months including Performer/On-Air Talent).
- IMDb (URL link to IMDb page with your name as makeup artist or assistant).
NOTE: The following are not considered acceptable credentials: Social media sites, Business cards and Pro membership cards from other brands.
You will be notified via email about the status of your IPP application within 14 days of your submission. If your application is not approved, clarification will be given via email and you can re-apply at any time.
The IPP membership, commences on the date we notify you that you are approved as a MAQPRO Australia IPP member and lasts for twelve (12) months from that date. Your membership must first be activated before ordering any product for member benefits to apply.
NOTE: Please do not make an order for a new MAQPRO Australia IPP membership and product at the same time as member benefits will not be activated.
The IPP discount will apply to all eligible products available to purchase on the Maqpro Australia website (maqproaustralia.com.au) except for the following:
a) any kits or bundles;
b) products that are already discounted or on offer;
c) any other exclusions that may apply from time to time; and
d) any shipping costs.
Maqpro Australia reserves the right to limit IPP member purchases. Limits are in order to maintain the integrity of the IPP membership and discourage the reselling of products.
a) may not purchase more than three of the same item per transaction when using your PRO discount;
b) transactions are limited to $1000 per day and up to a maximum annual limit of $3,700 (three thousand and seven hundred AUD) per year per customer, this is the post-discount value;
c) exceeding these limits may result in the review, suspension or revocation of your IPP membership.
NOTE: For all bulk order requests, please email customer care at email@example.com
IPP discounts and privileges associated with the IPP are,
a) exclusive to IPP members, the membership is non-transferable and linked directly to your name, email address, billing address, and legal Australian or New Zealand photo ID;
b) products purchased are for the member’s personal and professional use only;
c) products may not be resold under any circumstances.
Maqpro Australia reserves the right to approve, deny or cancel IPP membership and revoke membership discounts and privileges at any time, and at its discretion.
The IPP discount entitles you up to 30% off products purchased online via the Maqpro Australia website: maqproaustralia.com.au.
Maqpro Australia is the exclusive online distributor of MAQPRO products in Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia. Merchandise is also available in selected Maqpro Boutiques and Trade Showrooms around Australia.
If Maqpro Australia suspects an IPP member of on-selling the products we may,
a) at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity;
b) require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order;
c) reserves the right, at any time after receiving your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Maqpro Australia cancels an order after you have already been billed, Maqpro Australia will refund the billed amount.
d) we will also respectfully point out the damaging effect this could have on our relationship going forward.
Maqpro Australia sells and ships products only to our exclusive distribution territories. Customers should be wary of counterfeits and MAQPRO merchandise sold through unauthorised channels.
TO REPORT COUNTERFEITS
Please call 0303 7022 6864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information is helpful to us when trying to take action against a unauthorised resellers/counterfeiters;
- Location Name and Address
- Type of Location (eBay, Facebook, independent boutique, unauthorised retailer, etc.)
- Product Being Sold
- Details of any Trademarks (the Maqpro logo or specific designs)
- Product LOT Number located on product labelling
Your IPP discount will automatically be applied online to your order at the final step of checkout as long as you are signed into your Maqpro Australia account.
NOTE: Be sure to use the billing address linked to your credit card for any online purchases.
Please confirm you are logged into your Maqpro Australia account using the same email address you used when you applied for your IPP membership.
If necessary, for further assistance please email customer care at email@example.com
Please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your new credentials for approval under the appropriate tier. Once you have done so we will be sure to expedite the process for you.
Changes to your Maqpro Australia account contact details can be made online. Please email customer care at email@example.com for all other questions regarding a change in your account information.
At this time, the IPP is only available in Australia and New Zealand. For details on how to apply to programs in other countries, please visit here.
Want to join the MAQPRO family?
Born from a desire to produce a salon exclusive and trade professional range, we are currently seeking to expand our Australian stockist network. Work with Maqpro Australia and enjoy access to a wide cosmetic product range from an established global beauty brand, industry events, and the best in marketing support. Discover the MAQPRO difference and set your business apart from the competition.
Please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Business Managers will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the fantastic offers we have available.
Be the first to stock the NEW Salon Maquillage Professionnel Collection available in Grande and Petit packages to suit your business needs.
At this time, Maqpro Australia does not offer makeup artistry certification and does not operate a school or offer courses. We have the MAQPRO Student Program for individuals who attend a school or institute of learning which has undergone an approval process as an Industrie Partner. To see a full list of our eligible schools please click here.
As a benefit of the IPP membership we offer Master Classes (generally 3 hour seminars on a specific aspect of makeup), half and full day live interactive hands-on learning workshops conducted at selected Maqpro boutiques and trade showrooms around Australia.
For further enquiries or concerns, please email customer care at email@example.com and you will receive a response within 1–2 business days.