Blood Artificial Normal
This product is currently sold out.
Our makeup blood is an exclusive creation of our manufacture.
The Makeup blood exists in three variances of viscosity :
• L = Liquid (for the hemorrhages)
• N = Normal
• E = Thick.
*Our products are handcrafted, which makes every product unique and appearance can differ from an industrial manufacturing.
- How To
This product brings a lot of valuable qualities including a very realistic colour of real blood, it is a food product, therefore you can apply directly to the skin and even put it in the mouth without any danger, do not dilute the make-up blood, it does not stain and can be easily cleaned with some cold water and soap on the skin and the clothes.
Ingrédients : Aqua, PVP, Sodium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol,
Chlorphenesin, Glycerin, CI 16185, CI 42051, CI 19140
According to the injury or the wound you whish to simulate, you could use either one or another of the different sorts of blood. The makeup blood comes in a liquid form in different sizes of bottles.
Liquid Blood used to immatate
- an hemorrhage (with a syringe or a tubing)
- a bullet impact (on a thick fabric, it will be easier to soak it)
- a fresh injury (if you want a fast flow)
Normal Blood used to immatate
- a bullet impact (on a thick fabric, it will be easier to soak it
- a fresh injury (if you want a normal flow
Thick Blood used to immatate
- All the effects of slow flows (put it either directly on the skin or with a dropper)
- Clotted blood effect (let it dry for about 5 to 10 minutes
- You can fill up capsules which the subject will put in his mouth and bite when wanted, to simulate a blood trickle which will flow through the corner of the mouth.
- On the skin, you can remove the make-up blood with cold water.
- You can imitate any blood spot, event on a cloth, which you will just have to clean with a bit of cold water, without any detergent.