THE UNDISPUTED STAR OF FOUNDATIONS!
This Cream foundation meets all the qualities required to satisfy all users whether they are professionals or the everyday individual.
- AVAILABLE IN MORE THAN 300 SHADES SUITABLE FOR GLOBAL SKINTONES.
- THE INGREDIENTS ARE MAINLY COMPRISED OF WAXES OF VEGETABLE AND MINERAL ORIGIN, WHICH CAN BE EASILY MIXED TOGETHER WITH THE MAKEUP MIXER® MEDIUM
- THE LEVEL OF COVERAGE IS DEPENDANT UPON THE AMOUNT OF MAKEUP MIXER® USED, THE MORE MAKEUP MIXER® USED THE MORE TRANSLUCENT THE RESULT WILL BE ON THE SKIN
- THE FORMULATION CONTAINS A DERIVATIVE OF BEESWAX THUS MOISTURISING AND PROTECTING THE SKIN FROM EXTERNAL ELEMENTS
- IT GIVES A LUMINOUS REFLECTION THANKS TO ITS GENEROUS AND INTENSE MINERAL PIGMENTS WHICH REFLECT THE LIGHT INSTEAD OF ABSORBING IT LIKE THE TRADITIONAL COSMETICS
- LONG LASTING WITH 12 TO 15 HOURS WEAR WITHOUT TRANSFER
- PERFECTLY WATERPROOF ONCE SET WITH ONE OF OUR POWDERS
- PIGMENTS DOSED AT A MINIMUM OF 30%
- IT CAN BE USED FOR ALL MAKEUP FUNCTIONS: FOUNDATION – CONCEALER – BLUSH – EYESHADOW – CONTOURING AND EVEN AS LIPSTICK BY THE PRO
Note: resistant to both heat and cold therefore can be used and stored for a very long time in all climates without losing its properties
Isostearyl Isostearate, Ozokerite, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Polyglycerul-2 Sesquilsotearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesqulstearate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Cetyl Lactate Elaeis Guineesis (Palm) Oil, (+/-) CI77891, CI77492, CI77491, Talc, CI77288, CI15385, CI77499.
*Cream cosmetics often “sweat” and form small beads of moisture on the surface. This is normal and does not in any way affect the quality of the product. New fard crèmes may appear to have “colour dots” on the surface of the product, which easily wipe away and do not affect the colour.
** Our products are handcrafted, which makes every product unique and appearance can differ from an industrial manufacturing.
Start by using a spatula to decant a small amount of product (a little goes a long way with this formula) onto an acrylic palette or back of sanitised hand and combine with MAKEUP MIXER® to create the level of coverage (sheer to full) desired. For best results apply with a soft brush on clean skin using a stippled action then using a second brush diffuse the application. To achieve a real skin finish we recommend our Flat Rounded Brush in 3021 or for larger areas our custom Mapro Triangle Sponge. For small areas try our brushes 3007 – 3010 or Round Crease Brush 3027. Then using our Velour Puff apply the HD Powder with a press and roll motion to set, for a long lasting waterproof finish.